Leo tolerated the rice cereal just fine, so we're on to more exciting things. I'm making all the baby food. I like to have a level of control with what I'm feeding my baby. We're sticking with organic stuff for now. Here are some sweet potatoes I baked, pureed and froze in an ice cube tray. Each cube is a perfect serving.

Here's the stash I have in my freezer so far. Apples, pears and sweet taters.

Today we tried avocado, which I made fresh. Apparently you can freeze avocado, but that sounds a little weird to me. Most of what goes in, comes right back out. He hasn't really gotten the hang of pushing the food to the back of his mouth and down his throat.
2 comments:
this is one lucky baby. You got stuck with the jars of store bought baby food. I hope he ends up with a gourmet palate.
love nana
What a lucky little boy! Everything looks delicious. Remind me to scan you the picture that I took of Marisa when she first started eating meat. I cooked fresh chicken & mashed it because I loved her so much! You will love her expression LOL
Love,
Marie
Post a Comment