Here's Serafina getting crafty.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day
Well, our gorgeous weather came to an end and we woke up to rain. I moved our "Make a Valentine" playdate to my house and covered our dining room table with paper recycled from our easel. Our friends arrived and some of the kids got to work making Valentines. The glitter glue pens were a big hit with my kids. I had intended to make some Valentine cookies, but it didn't work out, so Leo and I made a last minute batch of Big Bad Wolf Brownies from my 1975 Mickey Mouse Cookbook.
Here's Serafina getting crafty.

Leo loved making them.
I had to document Leo drinking milk because he isn't a milk drinker. He was so enamored with the crazy straw he received in his goody bag from Maia's party, he was willing to try it. After a few sips, he was over it.
Here's Serafina getting crafty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment