We had another ski weekend, or as Serafina likes to call it, "our forth Tahoe". We were up at the same time as some of our our housemates. Saturday was a beautiful sunny day. The kids were excited to go out and ski with their friends.
In the afternoon, the little kids were done skiing so I took them on a walk while the big boys went skiing with the dads.
Niko is just one day older than Serafina and they get along splendidly. Niko wore his ski helmet because he didn't have a hat and he wanted to wear his goggles since it was bright out.
We took him to see the Fairytale House. He wasn't all that impressed.
They had fun in the snow though.
Not interested in a picture.
Here's a video Tom took of Leo and Carlo skiing together today. Leo is in the front.
I accidentally left my phone at home for the whole weekend. I wasn't sure if I would survive, but I did. We got home a little late (late departure, extra traffic) so the kids went to bed pretty late. I'm hoping they aren't too cranky tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment