Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Leo had a baseball game yesterday even though it was raining when we got to the field.  It didn't bother me because I was working the snack shack.  Here's my adorable helper.  She needs to work on her customer service skills, but she had enthusiasm and that counts for a lot.  

 I didn't get to watch any of the game.  Lots of people were ordering items to warm up - hot chocolate, cup-of-noodles - so we were busy in the snack shack.  He must of had a good game because he was given the spirit award.  Tom didn't get to hear what the coaches had to say when he was presented with the award, but he thinks it's because Leo had a difficult at bat (including getting hit by a pitch) and he still hung in there and ended up with a hit and getting on base.

The kids and I got crafty and made Nana a sign to hang on her balcony.  I'm pretty sure this is the first Mother's Day we've been able to spend with Nana.  We had a great dinner out.  

 The kids had lovely cards and art for me, including this necklace Leo made for me at school.
 This bouquet smells as wonderful as it looks.

I wore my new necklace to dinner.
 I also got Star Wars: The Force Awakens as a gift and we settled in to watch it on our new couch.

No comments: