I attended the annual Diwali party on Friday night. I decided not to repeat my outfit from last year and borrowed a colorful maxi skirt and cool necklace from my mom. I thought I would be dressed well enough but as soon as I walked in the Indian moms insisted on gussying me up more.
Here I am with Lizzy, Kristi and Lina.
Almost all the guests.
Last night, Tom went to a concert with our friend Jeremy. Leo went to Nana's so Serafina and I attended a Girls Night In hosted by Jeremy's wife, Lizzy. We painted the girls nails and they made their own pizzas.They settled in for a movie. They wanted to have a slumber party but we weren't sure if it was going to work out. At 10 o'clock, they were all pretty settled so Kristi and I left and Lizzy assured us they would be fine. And they were.
No comments:
Post a Comment