Wednesday, July 19, 2017

An afternoon at the beach

Serafina is in dance camp every morning this week and she's loving it.  This afternoon, after camp and a quick lunch, we headed down to Santa Cruz.  I took them to the "East Side" (which is actually south, but since Santa Cruz sits on a small bay, the locals call the south rim "east") to Pleasure Point.  We drove by the condo I lived my senior year of college and then found an amazing parking spot right next to Jack O'Neill's house.  The parking spot was so good I had to take a picture of it.  

There were lots of surfers in the water.  


We walked down the stairs to a beach nestled in the cliffs.  It wasn't too crowded and the weather was perfect.  




 And of course we had to stop by Marianne's for our favorite ice cream before heading home.

No comments: