We are trying to squeeze the last bits of fun out of summer before the kids go back to school next week. Even thought there were times during this summer break that we drove each other crazy, the kids and I like spending our days together and adjusting to being apart all day will be tough. Today we took a little trip down to Santa Cruz with my friend Mary and her three girls. Our first stop was the Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History. Apparently this museum was around when I lived in Santa Cruz but I had no idea.
Here's Franny standing next to a big flower with Millie and Serafina underneath.
The giant balloon dog was super awesome.
I'm not sure why Leo is making that goofy face.
The theme was "garden" and it will change next month and again in October. The ceiling was covered in blue and white balloons like a sky. It was enchanting.
We had lunch outside and it was sunny and beautiful outside. Here's the kids lined up - Millie, Serafina, Leo, Sophia and Franny.
And then it was off to the beach.
Sunny and perfect.
Can't go to Santa Cruz without a trip to Marianne's. We were happy to introduce our friends to our favorite ice cream place.
No comments:
Post a Comment