Serafina was extremely nervous and asked hundreds of times if it would hurt. It helped that Sunny (and her big sister Sidney) were with us.
This is her "before" picture. She was still able to smile through her nerves. She was worried but also very excited.
Going to the piercing salon instead of the mall meant that the piercing was done with a sterile needle, one ear at a time. It is a lot safer and cleaner than the piercing gun at the mall, but it required my girl to be very brave and she was.
So happy with her new earrings.
Checking out their new pierced ears.
It was a good idea to do it with a buddy.
Leo has been busy doing lots of building - Legos and robots and such. He's really in his happy place working on these projects.
He assembled this 630 piece Kylo Ren Tie Fighter in about four hours during which he took bathroom breaks and a dinner break. He was proud of himself.
I got a pretty special present this Christmas too. Tom surprised me with this beautiful sapphire necklace. I love it.
I got Tom this special gift this Christmas. When we were out shopping a few weeks ago, he was disappointed he couldn't find any unique ornaments so I solved that with a little Beck.
No comments:
Post a Comment