Saturday, December 28, 2019

Christmas Eve and Christmas 2019

We went to see the new Star Wars movie on Christmas Eve.  It was $6 Tuesday at the nice theater at the mall so the only showtime we could get seats for was 4:15.  I was worried that would interfere with dinner too much but it worked out just fine.  It was a really fun way to break up a day that can be a bit stressful because of anticipation and preparations.  The movie was only so-so but we enjoyed ourselves anyway.  

 Nana joined us, of course.
 After dinner we still had time to make our traditional butter cookies for Santa.



 I didn't take a single picture on Christmas day except of this certificate Tom gave to me and the kids.  We are so excited to go back to Disneyland and, of course, combine it with visiting family.
 Our Christmas day was full of food and relaxing (I even got to take a nap!).

Here are two bonus pictures of some Christmas displays I very much enjoyed.  I love the big Minion keeping watch over the Nativity scene.
 This magical mushroom is just a few doors down from my mom's apartment.

No comments: