Sunday, September 12, 2021

Great America Birthday Celebration

Serafina didn't have a birthday party this year. Instead she wanted to spend the day at Great America with her bestie Sunny.  

They had their coordinating outfits on and their Disney mini backpacks.  They were ready for a fun day.  
The park was starting to transition into their Halloween theme.  I love that Sunny is looking at Serafina like she's a total nutball for insisting on posing that way. 

Got her to take a normal one too. 
They spent most of the day on their own, using "Fast Lane" wristbands to skip the lines.  I had to go to the park office to straighten out an issue with our season passes and I happen to run into them.  I made them take a picture, of course. 
They did a ton of rides, and ran into people they know and spent time with those girls too. 


I told them to take some pictures and they assured me there would be plenty of selfie taking. 


It was a fun, exhausting day.  They lasted longer than I expected, but I'm glad they had such a good time. 

 

No comments: