We headed up to our little lake place for the weekend and it had transformed in to a winter wonderland.
The view from the driveway.
Lots of snow on our place.
On Saturday, Tom and the kids headed out for their first ski day since February 2020.
They were excited. Serafina was a bit nervous and Tom was feeling cautious since he had his knee repaired (again) this past September.
While they were away, I got busy on a long to-do list to get the house "guest ready". I took time out for a long walk with the dog. Here's a beautiful view of snowy Maple Street from the end of our driveway.
Handsome boy in the snow.
He absolutely loves the snow.
He jumped up on the snow berms and jumped all around in the deep snow.
A view of Donner Lake from the bridge down the street from our house.
Serafina took some selfies during their ski day.
They skied on Sunday too. I took the dog for a walk and then I had to go to town to run errands. Mousse was home alone at the lake house for the first time and he did great. I picked up the tired skiers in the afternoon and we came home to a planned power outage. The most recent storm caused a lot of damage, and crews were working hard to repair damaged power lines. The outage wrapped up earlier than planned and we were happy about that.
Monday Tom had to work and we still had lots to do at the house, so they didn't ski. We packed up our personal items and cleaned most of the day, but we had time to walk the dog. It was glorious out so I made the kids come with me.
Here's silly goose Mousse having a blast with snowballs on our walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment