The whole family loves this wrap. Leo is all snuggly inside it (very womb-like). It allows me (or Tom) to have both hands available, distributes the weight evenly across my back and keeps strangers from putting their cootie-covered hands all over my kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good idea!
Sheila
How the heck do you get it on though!
jess,
it is a little tricky. we had a thorough demo at the store (with a stuffed animal, not the baby) and I have an illustrated instruction manual.
Hi There. Adam Boroian gave me the link to your blog. We work together and I just had a baby boy- Oliver, on 10/16/07. We just bought the Moby wrap, after seeing it on your blog, and LOVE it. We had a different sling that just went over one shoulder, that wasn't working. Thanks!
If Leo is every fussy at night, we recommend the miracle blanket as a great swaddling blanket. I just wanted to pass on a recommendation of ours, to pay you back.
Cheers,
Sunita
Post a Comment