Like kids on Christmas morning, Tom and I had to be sent back to bed. We called Deidre, our doula, at 6am and she kindly informed us that we still had a looooooong way to go, so it would be best to try to get some more rest. We took her advice.
The contractions are strong, but short and have not yet established a regular pattern. We plan to take a walk to see if we can encourage labor and then will rest at home for a while longer.
My mom currently making the drive up. Tom is trying his best to be patient. And I'm hanging in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys are soooooooo funny. Where is a reality camera when we need one. I document my life with TV and movies and right now I'm thinking of the "I love Lucy" getting ready for baby, so let's have a dry run show.......lol. So hang in there, don't fight it, cuz you're in for a great ride.
Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment