Today is Leo's official due date. I'm so glad he decided to come early so we could spend this past week with him. He seems to be changing a little everyday. Yesterday, he was more alert and looking around during the day. That means less naps for Tom and I, but more time looking at his beautiful blue eyes. He's also becoming a huge cuddle bug. All last week, he was okay with being set down in the bouncy seat, swing or pack n play. Now he wants to be held a lot more. I've been eating my meals one-handed (Tom actually fed me some ice cream last night since my hands were full). It reminds me a little of when my left wrist and hand were out of commission, but much more enjoyable.
Here he is, checking out the world. 

1 comment:
What a doll baby!! Remember, there is no such thing as holding him TOO much!!
Love ya,
Sheila
Post a Comment