Today we headed down to our local park for a little parade. It was a quintessential small suburban neighborhood affair. Next year Leo will probably be able to ride his tricycle (most of the kids were on bikes decorated with streamers and such), but this year he cruised in the stroller.

Bringing up the (almost) rear.
He was interested in the new baby's car seat. He tried out his baby in it.
Then he tried it himself.
Showing off his bebo (belly button).
Leo is becoming very consistent on the potty. We haven't had a puddle in a couple of days. I think our next step is to try pull-up diapers, so he can practice taking down his own pants and getting the timing right with that added step. Right now he hangs out naked and just approaches the potty as needed. He's also starting to use "real words" a little more often instead of his own special language. I am going to miss those words once they are phased out completely.In new baby news, I'm having a lot of strong Braxton Hicks contractions. I'm pretty sure I had them like this with Leo. They are uncomfortable and annoying, but a sign that my uterus is getting ready for the big show. That's important.
Here's a little patriotic video Leo enjoyed watching today.
No comments:
Post a Comment