Here's Leo breaking in his "Big Brother" shirt. I'm not sure why he looks so melancholy. Maybe he senses his days as the center of the universe are coming to a rapid end.
The beautiful and delicious cake.
Whoever cut me this slice is taking the phrase "eating for two" very literally. Leo helped me eat this and I didn't indulge in the whole thing. No normal human could.
Gathering to start decorating.
The results of our creativity.
After nap time (the whole household - Leo, myself and the cats - all curl up and rest for a couple hours, though not all in the same bed), we headed out for a moms group farm hour.We stopped to visit the chickens.
Then investigated the bean tee-pee. There were a number of beans to pick.
Leo liked to take a big bite of a bean, and then carry it around without eating any more.
Enjoying a more palette-pleasing snack near the lovely sunflowers.
Doing some weeding. I got down there and did a good amount of digging as well. It was commented that you don't often see a nine-month-pregnant woman working the earth like that. Tom was disappointed to hear that the weeding I did wasn't in our own yard, which could use the attention. Maybe when I'm a little closer to my due date and I'm anxious to induce labor, I'll get out there.
On the walk back to the car, Doug decided to hold Leo's hand.
It was very adorable and Leo tolerated it for quite a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment