We had a Nana weekend (I can't ever have enough of those). She helped do tons of laundry and allowed me to be in a sleep-deprived daze and not feel guilty for neglecting my toddler. She loves to bathe my kids, which is great because the novelty has worn off for us. She was so tolerant of Leo's increasingly "terrible-twos" attitude. He was bossy and cranky with her, but she just rolled with it. She also bounced and rocked
Serafina to keep her happy while I did stuff like shower and eat. Leo took issue with Nana holding the baby. Apparently, he thinks I'm the only person who should hold the baby. We had to remind him that Fina is Nana's baby too.
Leo loves to tell you to "sit bottom". He instructed Nana to sit bottom at his little table and chairs this morning so they could color. He's got a ribbon tied around his torso for no particular reason.

A sweet moment between
siblings.
1 comment:
Thanks for the gracious posting done even though I know you are sleep deprived. Love mom
Post a Comment