We packed up the kids and drove about 40 minutes to go for a hike. My kids are still sick, but I figured a little fresh air would do them good. Plus, it was very possible I'd go crazy if we stayed cooped up in the house.
Checking out a big rock.

Crossing a little bridge.

It's really fun to watch Leo discovering nature and really enjoying the outdoors.





Stopping for some lunch.




Look how long
Serafina's hair is getting.
Serafina was in the carrier for the hike, but Leo walked the whole thing - 1.6 miles. I offered to carry
Serafina because I was certain Tom would end up having to carry Leo. But the little guy proved to be a big kid.
Oh and
Serafina did much better in her morning dance class. She didn't demand I hold her the whole time and seemed to actually enjoy it a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment