Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gymnastics field trip

My dad made the long journey from Arkansas to San Jose yesterday.  This morning, I left him in charge of Serafina so I could help with Leo's school field trip. I wasn't sure if I would have the opportunity to volunteer for a field trip again. And after the experience, I kind of hope I'll always have a good excuse to skip it.  All in all, I'm glad I went to see Leo have so much fun.  And my dad did just fine with Serafina. 

Leo was excited to be on the bus. 

 All lined up to go inside. 

Stretching with the coach.  
The kids were divided into three groups.  Our group worked with the Russian coach.  Here he is helping Leo up...
and...
 over.
s
Swinging from the rings.  
 The group waiting to take a turn on the trampoline. 
 Big jumps. 
Jumping on the long trampoline.  
 Crawling. 
s
 Rope swinging
This is called the "spider walk".  
s
After the gymnastics, the bus took us to the park.  About 15 minutes before we were suppose to leave, Leo told me "I'm done."   I said, "me too, but we have to wait for the bus."   He got distracted playing with Ella. 

No comments: