But we weren't ready to give it up yet, so we dusted off our shirts and made our way to the show. Even though it's a school night.
Serafina's shirt was an 18 month size and though we manage to squeeze her in it last year, I decided to get her a larger t-shirt for this year. I simply cut the pieces off the old shirt and attached them to the new one. It was a little bit of work, but I didn't mind.
Daddy got away from work early to come with us. We couldn't have gone without our Muno.
When we got to the auditorium, Leo said he didn't like the big noise the confetti shooters make at the beginning of the show. I was surprised he remember that since he's never mentioned that before. I told him I would hold his hand, but he decided he wanted to sit on my lap instead.
It was Serafina's turn to share at school today, so she told Daddy about it before the show started.
Serafina got a little freaked out and clung to Tom.
Leo was super apprehensive too. Here come the Gabba gang.
Leo seemed to be checking out Serafina's reaction in order to determine his own comfort level.
They danced together.
It was pretty cute.
But they both liked sitting on laps too.
Intermission.
Back to dancing.
Biz Markie
The Goodbye Song.When it was over, Serafina said it was a really fun show and she wanted to go back. We'll see if they are still interested when the tour comes back. They were a couple of the oldest kids here and after three shows, I feel like we've had a good run.









No comments:
Post a Comment