Here's her decorated cookie. Um, that looks disgusting.
The kids were excited to pass out their valentines.
The kids were excited about Serafina's crazy straws.
I wasn't the only mom feeling creative with the valentines this year.
Here's a Frozen-inspired melted snowman with marshmellows, candy corn, M&Ms and pretzel sticks.
Play-doh heart.
The kids sang a cute song.
Heading home with her heart balloon.
Once we were home, I gave her some lunch and quickly baked the cookie dough I made yesterday. Chocolate cookies with M&M in valentine colors.
The kids made mailboxes out of milk cartons.
Group picture. Serafina joined in the party fun. A mom had brought red and green goldfish crackers left over from Christmas to serve at the party. The teacher had some 4th grade helpers in the classroom and she had them separate the red and green fish, so she could serve only the red ones. She plans to save the green ones for St. Patrick's Day. I was pretty amazed by it.
I mentioned the teacher is a big fan of hats. Here's another adorable one.
No comments:
Post a Comment