I joined Leo's kindergarten class on their first field trip today. There wasn't room on the bus for parents, so the kids just road with the teachers. I was fine with that. I've been on plenty of school buses with the preschool.
Loading up.
We headed to the community theater to see a production of The Frog Prince. The teacher suggested the kids dress up a little since it was an outing to the theater. There were lots of button-down shirts and frilly dresses.
Leo asked me to paint his nails last night. Here he is discussing his polish choice with Mia, Kunal and Ariana.
Waiting for the show to start with Rukiye. She had one of the most dazzling dresses of the day.
The kids enjoyed the show and everyone was well behaved. I was pretty miserable since I am not a fan of community theater...at all...whatsoever.
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment