Serafina's preschool class went on their final field trip for the year. I'm pretty sure it will be her final field trip with the preschool. They were headed to Happy Hollow Park and Zoo, which was the location of the infamous leg break. Though I was feeling a bit sentimental, I'm not a big fan of the place in general, the weather was pretty hot and I had an important errand to run. So I put her on the bus with a plethora of parent helpers and headed to the mall to get the retirement gift for her teacher who is retiring at the end of this year after over 30 years with the preschool. Pretty major.
Here she is loading the bus with Mia, who was her assigned buddy for the day.
Mia's mom, Lisa, promised to send me lots of picture from their trip and she didn't disappoint. I can't believe she went on the rollercoaster. She's always been a chicken about it in the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment