Today was the Mother's Day party in the preschool classroom. I also ended up switching work days with another mom so she could attend her other daughter's school event, so I was also the helping mom in the classroom. I don't mind working on the mother's party day and it's not the first time that's happened.
Before Leo went into the kindergarten yard, I wanted to get a picture of the two kids. Serafina can't seem to give me a natural looking smile for pictures.
I helped all the kids set up the tables for their moms.
It included a placemat, flowers in a vase, a gift and a special card.
Here's what was inside the card.
(Click the picture to enlarge and read the funny stuff Serafina said about me.)
After the kids set up the tables, they spent a lot of time practicing their songs.
I was able to take some pictures and videos during rehearsals.
Serafina took her job as the "O" very seriously.
She also sang with gusto.
The yearbook mom took mom and kid pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment