Leo was "Calendar Helper" today. He did a good job.
I was running around trying to find extra chairs and forks, but the kids were lined up to sing their song to the moms. They were nice enough to wait for me to start. It was so sweet.
I didn't get a chance to spend much time with Leo during the party because I was making sure everyone got food, but most importantly, I had to take pictures of all the moms and kids for the yearbook. It's the last layout in the yearbook and once I'm done with it, the yearbook will be complete and I'll submit it tomorrow. And then...I'm never doing it again! Being the school's VP is enough and it's time someone else takes on the hassle and headache of the yearbook. Here's my picture with Leo.
The kids made gifts for the moms. Leo decorated the bag too.
It's a little ceramic flower holder. It's cute and I especially love that I can see Leo's thumbprints in the clay where he formed it.



No comments:
Post a Comment