Leo played nicely with a truck. Then we headed inside for my appointment. Leo wanted to hold my hand while the doctor took the stitches out, but I couldn't let him out of the stroller because that would mean Serafina would want to get out and that would be a disaster.
Even being strapped in and fully supplied with snacks didn't prevent her from trying to escape.
I only had one anchoring stitch that needed to be removed and it came out with ease. The rest are dissolvable. I was hoping to get the green light to swim, but I'll have to wait a while longer and have another follow-up visit in two weeks first. I won't be bringing the kids despite their usefulness for carpool lane. I think it might be easier to have a bag full of feral cats strapped to my ankles than deal with Serafina at the doctor's office. She didn't improve much the rest of the day (payback for the doctor visit she declared "boring", perhaps?). I need to scour the state fairs in the Midwest to see if there is a corn cob throwing contest because she could be a real contender. The funny thing is, about an hour after she chucked (not shucked) her corn and called it "yucky", she decided to eat it. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment