Today was crazy hair and wacky clothes day at school. It's all part of spirit week to celebrate the end of the school year. The kids love it; most parents find it exhausting.
Leo had been excited about it, but when I was spiking up his hair, he started having second thoughts. He was worried he would be the only one dressed up in his class and all the kids would stare and laugh at him. I knew that wouldn't be the case and I convinced him to go with it. I planned to help in his classroom a little later in the morning and told him I'd bring him a change of shorts and a towel to wash out his hair. Of course, by the time we got to the end of the street we saw a kid walking to school with green hair. He relaxed and didn't even mentioned the change of clothes when I got to his classroom later. That was a good thing because I completely forgot to bring them.
No comments:
Post a Comment