Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last baseball game of the season

Tonight was Leo's last baseball game of the season.  Before heading to the ball field, we hit up the team's sponser for some dinner.  They had a plaque with the team photo displayed, but it was last year's team.  I guess they haven't updated it.  Maybe we'll go back next year and we'll see Leo's team up there.  

 The last three games this season were played on the big diamond.  I believe the league plans it that way for kids that will move up a division next year get a chance to experience it.  Leo won't move up next year and neither will the coach's kid so hopefully we can have the same coach next year.

He played catcher one inning.  I don't think there was a single game that he didn't play catcher.

Here's a hit.  

One last post-game chat with Coach Dan.





No comments: