Tom went to Denver Thursday afternoon to celebrate Maggie's high school graduation. We've managed to stay busy while he was gone. Yesterday Leo had a baseball game and his team's end-of-the-season party. I made some mini-cupcakes and decorated them in Giants' colors. It's convenient that they happen to be Halloween colors. I definitely worry I might be crossing into crazy baseball mom territory, but they were cute.
Today we met up with our friends Addison and Riley (and little sister Paige who's not pictured). We haven't seen them in a while and it was nice to catch up and play.
They had to head home at noon for Paige's nap, so I decided to head to the Stanford campus to do a popular hike. The kids started out in good spirits.
But walking up hill caused things to go downhill fast. Serafina clung to the strap of my backpack and cried in protest.
Though Leo spared me the tears, he was still clearly miserable.
Once we got past the steep inclines and found some flat patches, their moods improved some but they were still eager to turn around and be done with it all.
We picked Tom up from the airport and went to dinner. The kids were so excited to have daddy home.
No comments:
Post a Comment