Thursday, September 4, 2014
Taking care of Mom
For some reason on the drive home from swim lessons, I developed a raging migraine. We got home and I explained to the kids I needed to lay down and there couldn't be any shouting. If they wanted showers and/or baths, they would have to do it themselves or wait for daddy to come home. I took some medication and went to bed. Leo proceeded to take a shower completely by himself and get dried off. He then helped Serafina get the bathtub filled up, guided her through getting clean and got her towel. He also came in to offer to get me something to drink. He brought me my water bottle and then came back later with a tupperware with banana bread. He thought I might want some. Then he asked, "do you need anything else?" It was so incredibly sweet and I was so proud of him. Tom came home a little while later and made them some dinner. I am feeling much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment