Sunday, November 2, 2014

More Halloween pictures

 My friend Aida sent me some pictures from the Halloween Parade.



My kids love Halloween as much as I do.  The day after Halloween they were already talking about next year's costumes.  Serafina wants to be a tooth fairy and had very specific desires about what her crown and wand would look like.  Leo wants to be a Ghostbuster.  He hasn't seen the movie because he knows it will be too scary for him.  But he's had me recount the story often and with lots of details.  He's also seen some still pictures from the film.  He is very familiar with the library scene and wants Serafina to dress up as the pretty ghost before she turns ugly.  Serafina said, nope, she wants to be the tooth fairy.  I told him if he still wants to be a Ghostbuster when next Halloween rolls around that I would dress up like the pretty ghost for him to get with his blaster.  He was pleased with that.  I wonder if they'll stick with these choices in 11 months when we start working on costumes.  

 I made Aida a little "thank you" gift for hosting such a great party on Friday night.  It's a jar of homemade caramel sauce with a couple apples to dip into it.

No comments: