Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bye-bye kitchen

We were never big fans of that kitchen but it did serve us well for eight years.  

Stripped down walls.  They aren't long for this world.  
Both Tom and I like the fireplace better without the marble facade.  This brick won't be in the final design though.

Tom took these pictures when he stopped by the house on his way home.  I asked if he was planning to do that every night.  He said no but he knew today was a big day and wanted to see it.  I almost drove to our "real" house after yoga class but realized my mistake in time.

Our cat Billie is adjusting better to the apartment.  The first two nights we were here she was up from 3am - 5am crying and scratching at the kids' door.  It kept me up and made me miserable.  The second night she kept Serafina awake as well.  Last night Billie made it through without disturbing anyone so I hope we've turned a corner.

In other exciting news, Serafina turns six tomorrow!

No comments: