I got my first COVID shot at a mass vaccination site today. I went to Levi's Stadium, where the 49ers play, and where I've been on field trips with Serafina and Leo, and also a Beyoncé concert.
There were a lot of people there. I mean, a lot. It was well organized and they kept the line moving, but I was still there for close to two hours.
I'm very happy to be one step closer to being protected. I'm also looking forward to seeing my family, hugging my friends, and just overall relaxing when I'm out in the world. I'd also like to go back to Orangetheory Fitness since I miss that a whole heck of a lot too. My friend asked for a vaccine selfie (a "vaxxie"), so I took one with a Snapchat filter. This pandemic has worn on me, folks, and you can see that in my face when it's not frosted and adorn with butterflies. Tom gets his second shot next week. I go back for mine on May 6th. Yay for science!
No comments:
Post a Comment