Saturday, April 10, 2021

Leo's magnificent mop

Leo was way overdue for a haircut.  He could barely see with all the hair hanging in his eyes.  He said I could cut it today. 



Before I got started, he allowed Serafina to work some magic. 



Crazy hair selfie. 




I think he used up all his patience with Serafina because he didn't let me do a lot of cutting.  He said he was tired and the cuttings were too itchy. I was able to get it out of his eyes, but he definitely needs more cutting. 

 Though it looks okay in this picture, it doesn't look that great in person.  I already texted my hair stylist, and if she can't see him very soon, Tom will try to fix it. Whoops!  Fortunately next week is spring break so he doesn't have to tune into virtual school with a bad hairdo. 







 

No comments: