Leo got his second covid shot yesterday.
He wasn't too thrilled that I made him take this picture, but I told him this is a big deal. I'm very happy he is now protected from covid. Now we just have to wait for September to get Serafina vaccinated.
It was Leo's last day of school today. They just played some games and chatted over Zoom. He went a little late because I let him sleep in and he wasn't feeling too great after his shot. He took some Tylenol with breakfast and that helped a lot. The graduation was Monday via Zoom and I watched it with him. I cried (hard) through the whole thing. I knew I was be equally upset if I was around for the final day today, so I ran an errand and went to the gym instead. I'm just so sad that the school is closing. It was a wonderful community with amazing teachers. I feel very lucky that we found it and Leo got to spend three years there, but I'm heartbroken that it has ended. Leo is mainly feeling relief that the school year is over. It's been an extremely challenging year over Zoom.
No comments:
Post a Comment