Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to school

No, we didn't visit the Arctic circle. This is how I bundled my kids for the five minute, four block walk to school. Probably a little over-board, but it was early and the temp was barely 40. That's cold for these California kids. One of my resolutions is to be more punctual for drop off and pick up. It's not a big deal if I'm running a little late for either but it stresses me out. Leo was happy to be back at school after his break. There's a field trip to the library on the calendar at the end of the month. I'm pretty sure they take the bus, so that will be a thrill beyond words.
Leo checks Serafina's blood pressure and she wasn't exactly thrilled to be the patient. Leo wants to play with her more and more; it's very sweet but he isn't always very gentle.
Having a little snack after nap. Leo's rat is making an appearance in this picture. It's still the most important inanimate object in his life and I doubt that will change. Serafina hasn't really fixed on a toy the same way yet. She's got plenty of options though.

No comments: