Last night Leo stayed with Nana and while watching a movie with Serafina, she announced her ear hurt. She's been coughing since Monday so I was pretty certain she had an ear infection. I gave her some pain meds at bedtime but she woke up in the night in pain. In the morning, we headed straight to Urgent Care and got there when it opened. Sure enough, she has a double ear infection. Poor kid.
After a dose of pain medication and her antibiotic, she was still up for her Nutcracker rehearsal. She danced in costume today. Here she is in the angel costume.
Leo stopped by the studio for a bit. He tried on Serafina's mouse head.
Mice waiting for their turn in the first act.
The next couple weekends will be busy with more rehearsals as they prepare for performance weekend. She will dance two matinees and two evening shows on December 12th and 13th. It's a lot of hard work but she's loving every minute of it. I've come to accept my role as...(sigh) dance mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment