A couple of nights ago, Tom and I were looking at the blog and he noted it is quite self-serving. I have to agree, but that is the nature of blogs. It's funny since I tell my creative writing students that just because it actually happened to you, doesn't mean it is interesting and other people want to read it. Harsh, I know. Anyway, soon this blog will be baby-serving, which is the whole point. During this same conversation, Tom pointed out he was underrepresented on the blog space. Well, I plan to rectify that right now with some of my favorite pics of the daddy-to-be.
Here he is visiting the Kwik-E-Mart in Mountain View, CA
Exploring Capitol Reef National Park in Utah.

In Mendocino, CA for our 1st anniversary
The post-wedding-ceremony "oh sh*t" face

What a handsome guy! Now we'll have wait and see what having a newborn does to those good looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment