Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Getting Prepared

It has been a busy, productive few days. I was down in So. Cal for my shower on Saturday, which was a great time. It was wonderful to see everyone and I scored a great loot. Of course, I forgot my camera, but I bought a disposable one. I dropped it off to be developed today (it's been a long time since I've done that) and will post pictures soon. My mom returned with me to spend a couple of days helping me get ready for the baby. She was amazing! She cleaned out my fridge, did tons of baby laundry, helped set up the nursery (pictures soon) and put up with my annoying cat. I swear, the cat wouldn't leave her alone and seemed a little sad this afternoon after my mom left. We are much more prepared for the baby now. Plus, it was good practice to let my mom do things for me since when she comes after the baby is born, I'll need to let go and allow her wait on me, guilt-free. I was sad to see her leave today, but I realized that I will see her in a month (maybe less) and the baby will be here. Yikes!

1 comment:

Jessiedc28 said...

I'm getting very anxious!