Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finally... Baby Shower Pictures

Sorry for the delay. Old fashion film processing is truly a thing of the past. Apologies also for the quality. I had to use a cheesy disposable camera.

Here I am with Amy and Tracy. It was so great to see them and I really appreciate that they made the long drive to Seal Beach.



My cousin Sarah, the game organizing diva.

A word about the games - they were very creative and fun. We played a dice game using little plastic babies and did a fill-in-the-blank nursery rhyme game. I was very relieved we weren't tasting baby food or identifying mystery goo in diapers.

Here's Monica and Stevie rocking the baby dice game.

Nancy scores a good roll.

Opening presents


I think you get the drift. It was really a great time. A big thank you to my aunties for the party. All the food was awesome. I loved the dishes of M&Ms and Jelly Bellys, truly a pregnant woman's dream. And special thanks to Monica for making delicious cupcakes with all organic ingredients. Very thoughtful.

2 comments:

Jessiedc28 said...

SOunds so fun! I'm hoping to be there the next time you have a babyshower!

Anonymous said...

Good pics. It was a fun day wasn't it? I'm really glad Tracy & Amy came. And I'm REALLY glad you had fun. See all of you soon.
Love, Sheila