Friday, September 21, 2007

The final stretch

I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. Everything is looking good and he'll be full term in four days. Yay!

Last night was our final childbirth class. We exchanged info with another couple that is also new to the area. They live really close and, obviously, about to have their first baby too. The class ended with a hospital tour. While we were checking out the "birthing suite", a woman in the next room was screaming/yelling/wailing her way through a natural childbirth. Everyone looked really freaked out from overhearing this, but I was strangely empowered. Like "yeah, I might scream like a crazed animal and scare a tour group, but it can be done." I also had two of my strongest (but not painful) contractions while on the tour. Maybe there was something in the air.


Here's the 36 week belly.

I thought black was suppose to be slimming.


Big, big, big

Bye, bye belly button

1 comment:

Jessiedc28 said...

This is so great! I thought about you all weekend wondering when you're going to have your moment of screaming! I'm very excited for you and I think you look divine!