Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Belly comparison

I feel like this baby is riding a lot higher in the belly. I've heard about "carrying high" vs "carrying low" but I thought it was a bunch of hooey. That's until I started to experience the lung/stomach squish so darn early. Tom says I look the same, but I think I have a torpedo belly.

The best way to tell is a little side-by-side comparison. Here I am at 28 weeks pregnant with Leo (and pretty darn tan).
Taken today (28 weeks with baby #2)
See a difference? Or am I just crazy?

1 comment:

Jessiedc28 said...

Hmm...this is a hard one for me. I think they're very similar, except for the tan! Your now belly is a tad sticky outtie compared to your Leo belly.

I love that your belly is so round! Mine looks like someone shaved off the peak. LOL