Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My last day

Today was my last visit to the college campus for a long, long while (maybe forever?). I collected my students' final papers, passed out some cookies and waddled on out of there. I don't even need to go back to turn in my grades since I can do it all online. Well, in theory I can do it online, but since Tom will be out of town when I'm suppose to do it, I'm not 100% confident about pulling it off by myself.

In Leo news, he pooped on the potty today. And despite my compulsion to document every moment of his life, I didn't take any pictures. It was more a matter of mom instincts and good timing than major potty training progress. But like I've said, we're not on any type schedule with the potty, so all achievements are celebrated and not taken for granted.

I'm now in the last stretch of this pregnancy. I'm feeling incredibly anxious and scattered. It seems like I have so much to do to get ready for her arrival and all I'm able to do right now is make lists and fret. My mom will be here on Saturday for a few days, so I'm hoping to make a dent in my "to dos". I could whine about how crappy I'm feeling, but I'll spare you. As the old saying goes, if pregnancy and childbirth were easy, men would do it.

No comments: