My moms' group has about 88 members, but about a 1/2 dozen or so are the regulars. Needless to say, I spend a lot of time with these women and their kids. Kind of like co-workers, but more enjoyable. And the other moms spend a lot of time with Leo - most days, more time than his daddy. I feel very fortunate that they are women that I really like. We have a lot in common - similar parenting styles, close in age and married to geeks (that's instant bonding right there). The great thing is I know they will be there for me when baby girl comes along and I could use a helping hand.
Here's the gang playing in the water feature at a new park we tried out today.

Leo loves it.


We took a break from the water for some playground time.





Before we left, we had one more visit to the water but didn't bother with the swim suits.


Here's Leo getting the big tease from the water feature.
No comments:
Post a Comment