Look at that smile. Just hanging out naked on the kitchen counter. What could go wrong?
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Magic Shampoo
Serafina is dirty. When you have a cast you can't get wet covering a large portion of your body, getting clean isn't easy. I've been wiping her up the best I can, but her hair is a different story. It hasn't been washed in a while. Thankfully, it's still looking pretty good, but since Nana is in town I thought it would be a good time to wash it.
Look at that smile. Just hanging out naked on the kitchen counter. What could go wrong?
"Oh god! What are they doing to me?"
"Why, mom, why?"
Recovering.
"I think I might forgive you some day, Nana."
Look at that smile. Just hanging out naked on the kitchen counter. What could go wrong?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment