Thursday, October 14, 2010

Three days down...

We are on day three of the cast and Serafina is getting around well and even pulled up to a stand a couple of times today. She also managed to get Play-Doh ground into it. Pretty gross. I guess that's what happens when you decide to hang out under the art table while your brother plays with Play-Doh.
I'm not sure why she wanted to be under there, but she was content. Leo was very concerned she was going to bump her head.

Leo often brings home large pieces of art from preschool. The two most recent are Halloween themed, so I hung them in his bedroom window as decoration. My friend came over today and said they look like the work of a serial killer. Um...thanks?
He's proud of his ghost and jack-o-lantern.
Even with the big cast, we still had to pick up our veggies and go to the park. It's Thursday, after all. Unfortunately, there isn't much for Serafina to do at the park since I'm not willing to put her down. I fear she'll get sand in her cast and that would be so uncomfortable. Our local park has an adaptive swing for disabled kids. She enjoyed that.

Leo had fun pushing her, even thought the cast kept bumping him in the chest.

Leo likes to say, "Don't help me, momma. I can do it myself." His most recent self-sufficient task: shampooing his hair.

No comments: