Thursday, February 7, 2013

Paige Elizabeth has arrived

My dear friend Cara had her third baby girl yesterday.  Her name is Paige Elizabeth.  Though I don't believe she's actually named after me, I'll let myself believe it is so.  Haha.

I got to see her second baby the day she was born, and I met Paige today.  It's amazing how tiny a newborn looks when you haven't seen one in a while.  I held her for a long time and she was so light and just slept and slept.  Cara asked me if it made me want another baby.  For a split second, I might have a twinge of desire because Paige was so soft and cute.  But every other second of the day, my answer is a huge HELL NO!  Like right now, I know there is a 90% chance I will sleep uninterrupted tonight and no one will need my boobs to survive.  Ahhh...paradise.

But still...pretty darn cute.

Speaking of cute, I made her this Momma and Baby koala bears a little while back and gave it to her mom when we went out to dinner.  Tom said it looks like it's a two-headed creature, but it's really a baby on the mommy's back.

And speaking of creatures, here are my creatures showing off their hand creatures that we made with left-over Valentine googlie eyes.  They finished making all the Valentines for their classes so they were rewarded with lollipops.  

No comments: