I'll let Serafina tell you about it.
See? Miserable.
Thank goodness we headed up to Tahoe this weekend to have a little fun. Here he is at the top of the mountain.
Leo enjoyed skiing on Saturday, but was happy to hang out with his sister and me after lunch. Tom did some big guy skiing and we headed outside to eat some snow.
Ummm...watermelon-sized slice.
Inside the lodge, there was a live band with instruments for the kids to play.
Serafina was pretty wiped out and snoozed in the car.
Our co-leasers were at the ski house with us but they chose to go to a different ski spot. We got home before them and got into our regular clothes. Some times that's easier said than done when ski clothes are snug-fitting. Here's Leo trying to get his thermal shirt off.
Last night we all managed to sit down for dinner together.
And some of this happened.
All the kids bunked in the same room last night. The other Daddy, Stephan, laid down with them and immediately fell asleep.
He got up and out around 3am. A little before six, Serafina woke up and was upset. I went in and laid down in one of the bed with her. I laid there listening to four little bodies stir, sniffle, snore and cough. It was strange and pretty funny. The oldest, Carlo, talks in his sleep. He mentioned a football game when I was in there, so I guess he was dreaming about the Super Bowl. I'm sure he imagined a better outcome for the 49ers.

No comments:
Post a Comment