I had a very lovely Mother's Day. I didn't get to sleep in since the kids were up early and poor Tom had been at work until 2am. But the kids were excited to give me some presents. So excited in fact that when they got home from shopping yesterday, Serafina blurted out "I bought you purple earrings". It was very cute. I have a vague memory of announcing to my dad that we had bought him a football for his birthday (or father's day, I don't remember). I have no idea why we bought him a football; he was a soccer and tennis type guy.
Anyway, the kids had me open my presents and then we had a lovely pancake breakfast. But, we also had some usual chores to do. I'm running a huge bake sale in two days, so I had to prep some of my dry ingredients and make some signs. Tom worked on the sprinklers.
Look at that dedication.
The kids had fun playing in the sprinklers while Tom was testing them out.
Licking their wet skin. Not sure why.
The kids each picked out a pair of earrings for me. Leo picked out little balls because he loves tball.
Serafina picked out purple earrings because she loves purple.
I love both pairs because they are from the kids I love so much.
I also love these flowers they got me and the little dinner-eaters peeking through.
No comments:
Post a Comment