Thursday, May 9, 2013

Preschool Mother's Day party

Today was the Mother's Day party in Serafina's classroom. It was just like Leo's party two years ago, except I didn't have the stress of having to take all the moms' pictures for the yearbook. Not my job!

It started off with the song.  Serafina has been practicing the last couple days.

Singing it a second time for the moms that were running late.  

Group shot.  
Then we went over to the tables that were set up very nicely.

Serafina made me this placemat.  We look a little like Dia de Los Muertos figures.

Serafina was cranky for some reason.  She wasn't happy with the whip cream on her strawberries; she didn't like the lemonade; she was suppose to be enjoying herself and she just can't.
She made me a present and opened it herself.
A lovely plaster handprint.  I'm sure I still have Leo's somewhere, and now I have a pair.
I wanted a picture of us together.  I think you can tell from her face how happy she is to take part.
Well, at least she's looking at the camera and not grimacing.


No comments: